North Delta, BC, Kitchen and Main Floor Renovation
Areas renovated & brief description of work:
- Kitchen and main floor of house
- Removed fireplaces on main floor and basement including chimney
- Framed vaulted skylight in space where chimney was located
- Changed the Kitchen footprint (layout), vinyl plank flooring throughout with flat stock baseboard and door casings, new doors and closet bifold doors, pot lights, undercabinet lighting, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash
- Removed ceiling tiles in kitchen
- New layer of drywall on ceilings painted flat white to eliminate dated “popcorn” texture
“Your Reno Crew was recommended to us by Merit Kitchen after they heard about our desire to renovate our upstairs along with our kitchen. Gary and his team weren’t the cheapest but his reputation and reviews for high quality work sealed the deal for us.
“We were impressed with all of Gary’s contractors, from demolition to finishing. The guys were personable, worked extremely hard and did excellent work.
“Gary was quick to address any minor deficiencies when we brought it his attention. Gary also finished the project in a timely matter and had someone working every chance he could.
“We love our “new” house and would recommend Your Reno Crew to our friends and family.”